To all the beer lovers that read this,I jus came bac frm autocity,n had some NICE BEER!!! it is called stalker,I tink germany brand,n tink its better thab hoegarden!I mean it gt taste!nt the beer taste,bt smooth n nice taste.2 types r there,aromatic n lager.had lager n it is smooth!aromatic has nice aroma n bet even gals will love it!
Rm35 for 1 pint,buy 1 free 1 b4 7pm!n the alcohol content is good,which means u can still get high despite its alcoholess taste!
When u guys come down i can bring u all there,bt no DRIVING!
Bt now I hav to study a bit for tomoro's trial,till nex post,bye!
Rm35 for 1 pint,buy 1 free 1 b4 7pm!n the alcohol content is good,which means u can still get high despite its alcoholess taste!
When u guys come down i can bring u all there,bt no DRIVING!
Bt now I hav to study a bit for tomoro's trial,till nex post,bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment