Saturday, February 12, 2011

super emo...

For now,I can sit for my final exam.nt suppose to b sad rite?bt m,even more sad than wen told my dad dat i cannot sit for exam.cz the other 3 r banned frm exam.
1st the korean guy whom was closed to
2nd my new study group mate
3rd the gal like
Now its like I'm going to the war alone.so wu zhu.I still gt lots of work to be done,n I can't do it today.I was quite happy that can go for exam wen know it,n didn know tht can b so depressed now.it bcome worse wen the 2nd n the 3rd ppl left butterworth.
sent adrian to bus station,n as usual,tm had to rush to airport.why would ppl make themselves rush to airport when they have like whole day to prepare?n even more confusing,why would i like a gal like that?shes totally wad i m,not all la,we dont attend class.lolz
i really dont get myself.really
n smoke like heaven today.tomoro will be a better day.will throw away the pack n clean my lung tomorro...

No comments: